Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sharing a Drink Layout using Scraptastic club July Kit


I really wanted to join a monthly scrapbook kit but had no ides on where to start.  So after I did some research I decided to go with Scraptastic club kits, for a few reasons.  First Scraptastic offers two main kits a month, so chances are you’re going to like at least one of them.  Second If you decided that you don’t like either one  you can skip a month; which I really like that not saying I’m going to use it but at least I know it’s there.  And I’m going to be honest I like have options that just gives me a little comfort.  Third reason is the price I feel the price is a great value for what you get in the kits! And lastly before I had sign up I reviewed what the previous month kits were and I had really liked them.  And those are the reasons which made me decide to go with Scraptastic Club.  If you would like to check out there site just click HERE.  This month I pick the out on the town main kit plus the add-on kit.  I had really like the rock lobster kit as well, but decide not to go with that kit because I already had most of the stuff that came in that kit.  Both kits were really nice.


Once I choose the paper I wanted to use for the layout, and matted the photos, the layout came along just fine.  I will post some more photos and there is also a processed video.  If you would like to see how I put this layout together step by step then please watch the video.  For me it is much easier to say what I’m doing then to actually write it down.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful day.  One last thing before you go, if you haven't joined me socially please do!  I have all my social media sites in the upper right corner.  All you have to do is just click on them.  Again thank you so much!!  Crystal





  

No comments:

Post a Comment