Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Elle’s Studio July 2013 Kit

A really quick post for today, I bought the kit for July from Elle’s Studio.  I really like their monthly kits, if you buy them on launch day its $9.99 and if you buy it after it’s $11.99.  Launch day is the 10th of the month, just in case you are wondering.  I feel you get a good value for your money.  This is a fairly new program for them; I believe this started in May.   The kit includes a mix of tags and shapes that are great for layouts, cards, and project life!  Below I have included 2 pictures that show you what this month kit looks like and if you want you can watch the video were I show you piece by piece.  

So for July kit you get: 3) 4 x 6" tags    2) 1 - tabbed tags 3 x 4", 1 - tabbed tags 4 x 6"   6) 3 x 4" tags (one is vellum)     2) 3 x 4" frames    10) die cuts.  That gives you a total of 23 pieces.  I think it’s a great value.  But hey that’s just my opinion, check it out for yourself.  Click HERE to be taken to Elle’s site.  


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful day.  One last thing before you go, if you haven't joined me socially please do!  I have all my social media sites in the upper right corner.  All you have to do is just click on them.  Again thank you so much!!  Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment