Saturday, July 13, 2013

Scrapbook Layout-Confidence- 8 ½ x 11

Since this layout for my OLW (one little word) scrapbook it is an 8 ½ by 11 page.  Now I used to only scrap 12x12 pages, but this year I decided to switch it up and do different sizes.  This page was very simple to make and only took about ½ hour.   I think it looks very refreshing. 


I will quickly walk you thru how I did this layout, but if you like you can watch the video that I have down below that shows you step by step.  I started out with an 8 ½ by 11 bazzil white textured cardstock.  I sprayed and splattered some of my homemade neon ink sprays.  If you would like to see how I made those click here.  Next I used some washi tape; the title is made up with niki riki thickers in yellow.  The circle tag is from Elle’s studio June kit.  The last couple of things are some silver sequins, very little journaling, and I used some pink neon ink to put the date on.  Like I said it was a very simple, but yet effective layout. 



On another note I want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog.  I will post more pictures below and or course the video.  I also wanted to include where I got the inspiration for this layout.  Her name is Julie and here is her blog http://starlightwindsong.blogspot.com. Thank you again and have a wonderful day. Oh and if you would like to join me socially click on the links in the upper right side.






No comments:

Post a Comment