Monday, July 8, 2013

My dog rescued me layout



I have really wanted to do this layout for such a long time; I just never got around to doing it. So finally this weekend I decided to go ahead and just print the picture out and make this layout. For this layout I decided to use a sketch from Shimelle Laine click on the link here to be taken to be sketch design. I’ve also been dying to cut in to the glitz color me happy collection, that’s what I decided to use for this layout.


All in all this entire layout took me about an hour and a half to complete. I will also include my YouTube video which will take you step-by-step in my process.


I’d like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by my blog, my YouTube channel, or any other of my social media sites. I really do appreciate my subscribers anyone who comments on my videos or post, or anyone who supports me with my crafting. So again thank you very much! And please follow me on all my social media sites. Thank you again and have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment