Monday, May 13, 2013

Captured layout


Happy belated Mother’s Day everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe day with their family. Today I have another layout from our trip to the pumpkin patch. I have used a sketch for the building blocks of this layout. The sketch is from www. 52sketches 52week.com and it is sketch number 49.
As you can see below I followed the sketch very loosely. I started this layout off with a piece of cream-colored stock from JoAnn, and I matted all of my patterned paper with the black card stock from JoAnn’s. All of the patterned paper on this layout is from the October afternoon witch hazel collection. Actually the washy tape, chipboard die cut, library card, and the letter stickers are all from the October afternoon witch hazel collection. I have also decided to use some wood veneers, the heart and cameras are from studio calico. The heart wood veneer is colored with the dylusions bubblegum pink ink spray. I also used some Heidi swapp color shine in the color tinsel to do a little bit of splattering all over the layout. To help pull the whole layout together I decided to ink all the edges, with distress ink in walnuts stain. And one last final thing that I had did on the layout was in each of the camera lens I drew in a small pink heart, to help coincide with the with heart veneer I had used earlier on the photo.  The title of this layout is called captured, and the reason behind that is it is very hard for me to get a picture of just my mom and dad together. So that’s where the title came from with this layout.
I would have to say I’m very happy with getting back into scrap booking. Even though it has been a bit challenging, but I’m starting to get back into the groove of it and it’s coming along a little bit easier with each layout that I do. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to take a look at my blog. I really do appreciate it. Feel free to check out my YouTube channel or on any of my other social media sites. Again thank you so much and until next time have a wonderful day! Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment