Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Fav's Layout

 Well I have another layout completed I cannot believe it. For this layout I decided to participate in mercy tiara’s layout challenge she had going on, on her YouTube channel. This challenge closed on May 11, 2013. And of course I decided to wait until the last minute to participate in it. The rules for the challenge were to 1.) Choose a topic 2.)Use at least three sentences of handwritten journaling 3.) Use thickers 4.) Use wood veneers 5.) And have layers.  For the topic parts you can choose from three different topics that Tracy had picked out. Option 1) was –how you got started in scrapbooking, Option2) was-how you got your screen name or blog name, Option3) was-what your favorite scrapping goodies are.  I chose to create a layout about my favorite scrapping goodies



I decided that the title for this layout was going to be called my fav’s.  I chose to use three pictures for this layout. The first picture is of my silhouette cameo machine, the second picture is of a recent haul, the final picture is of my desk when I am in the middle of making a layout. Now some people would wonder why I had chosen to use the picture of my messy table for a favorite picture. The answer is quite simple if you look at the picture you would see my ATG gun, Tim Holtz scissors, ink pads, stamps, and spray mist, and those are a lot of my favorite things.

Some of the supplies that I used for this layouts was we r memory keepers love to craft collection, foam thickers, studio calico wood veneers-hearts and arrows, dylusions ink spray in bubblegum pink, dear Lizzie Roller date stamp, and paper tray Inc. sketched shapes die for the banner. I will also include at the bottom of this post a process video of me making the layouts. Thank you so much for taking the time of the day, to stop over and look at my blog. I really do appreciate it and it means so much to me. Feel free to leave me a comment, visit my YouTube channel and become a subscriber, or join me on any of my social Medias. So until next time have a great day! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment