Monday, May 20, 2013

A weekend with Crystal

I did nothing crafty this weekend, instead I planted a garden and help my dad change out the motor mounts on my car.  So I'm going to tell you a little about my weekend!

On Friday it was just busy, I went grocery shopping at my local wal-mart I had to get some stuff for the garden.Considering the fact that the day before I had just bought all my veggie plants,so now if I had a change of heart it was to late........  So after I did my weekly shopping for my necessities I decided to go to Joann's and Michael's.  I'm glad that I took the time to go at least craft shopping,I found some really good deals at both stores.  It's now late Friday evening and I'm starting to really think about how much work I got myself into with this garden. Anyways Saturday comes and I have to go get the rotor tiller that I had rented so I could get the ground work done.  As you can see from the pic's below my dad and Dylan (my little brother) did all that work for me.


Which I'm so grateful for I just love my family.  And as you can see from the other pic my mom,Courtney(my little sister),and Ashley(my sister in law to be) just sat at the table talking,but that OK.  It was so nice to have the whole family out there helping me or supporting me-either way I will take it I just love my family.


 And Jason cut the grass,but had to get ready for work,he works a closing shift on Saturday's so he didn't have time to help with the garden.  But in all reality he did because he makes the money(LOL).


 After we get the ground tore up my dad was like OK so ahead and rake that area.


While needless to say I didn't have the right kind of rake so I had to go to Lowe's and get a rake and some other stuff for the garden.  The joys of being new homeowners,I can't tell you how many times I've had to stop what I was doing and make a quick run to Lowe's.  So I get back from Lowe's get the garden raked and start planting,well guess what happens next yep that right I run out of daylight so I guess I will have to finish on Sunday.  Sunday's here finished up the planting,put the fence up around the garden and done! Aaaah a sigh of relieve all that work and it's finally done. Looking good but forgot to take a couple of pic so I will do that on Monday and hopefully get them posted.  Since we got done with the garden early enough dad was like well lets get those motor mounts changed.  So the mounts on my one car are really easy to replace.  My dad had one done in no joke 10 minutes,and the other in 25 minutes.  So I say dad since were up here why don't we change the wires on my other car.  Dad like OK they shouldn't take that long,well guess what they gave me the wrong part at the car shop.  So we didn't get those done,will have to finished them up tomorrow.  Well that was my weekend no crafty stuff for me.  Have a great day and stop back.  Until next have a great day Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment