Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Layout

So it's been a month since my last post.  I have been busy creating other stuff,just haven't shared any lately.  This past weekend I decided to start scrapping again.  It has been so long since I actually sat down and made more than one layout.  For the post I'm going to share my 1st layout i had created.
I titled this page "out trip to the pumpkin patch" I didn't actually spell out pumpkin ,I put a chip board sticker of one in it's place.  Everything on this page except for the journaling spot and the date banner is from the October afternoon witch hazel collection.  The other 2 things are from Elle's studio.I'm really happy with the way this turned out.  Hopefully I will be able to post tomorrow about the 2nd page.  So until next time have a great day and bye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: best cccam version dreambox

    ReplyDelete