Monday, March 4, 2013

Sympathy Card


Here is my very first sympathy card!  I made this card using my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.  This card kit was from the of Month FEBRUARY 2013 called STYLE OF LOVE.  When I received this kit I was very excited to use it.  I really, really like this kit.  However I found it very hard to create with.  Normally when I get these kits I try to use what in the kits and nothing else.  Except for things like ink, adhesives, etc.  For this card I did use a piece of vellum, and a stamp set from Kaiser craft that was not included in the kit.   I am really happy with this card,I think it turned out good.  If you want to watch the processed video of me putting the card together I will put it below of you can check out my you tube channel under my name Crystal Shipley. I am also going to include a link to the card kit.Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month FEBRUARY 2013 STYLE OF LOVE Thank you so much and until next time Bye!!!!!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment