Sunday, March 24, 2013

Egg-stra special card

Update: added video at end of post!!!!



Hello everyone and welcome to today’s card!  So I created this card for the all that scraps challenge blog, this biweekly challenge was an anything that goes. To participate and find out the rules check out their challenge blog by clicking HERE. One of their main rules is that you must use a CC designs stamp, examples Amy R, Mashi Muffins, Sweet November, Lilipad &Lolitas,and Webbies word. The prize for this challenge is 5 CC designs digi stamps.


I decided to make a 5.5 x 5.5 square card with a white card base. Yellow card stock I used as matting is from recollections pastel card stock pack from Michael’s. The yellow plaid card stock is again from recollections pastel printed card stock collection. The rest of the pattern paper is from doodlebug 6x6 pattern paper pack called hello spring. The stamped image is from CC designs called cracked Lula, I colored her hair, face, and outfit with copics, I paper pieced the egg with the yellow plaid paper. These sentiments are from Amy R eggstra special sentiments set. I have also used two different dies on this card, the eggs are from CC designs called eggs, and the die I used for the sentiments is from papertreyink called boutique boarders mother die.  The image was stamp out using memento tuxedo Black ink, and the sentiments were stamp out using Versa fine onyx black ink.


I really enjoyed making this card. I think this card came out super cute. When I’m designing my cards I like the inside of the card to coincide with the front of the card as you can see with the picture below. I do have a video of me putting together this card. I just have to get it edited and uploaded to YouTube, but in the meantime I figured I would get this blog post done. Good luck to everyone who is participating in the challenge! And there is still some time to enter if you haven’t already the deadline for this challenge is March 26, 2013. As always thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and until next time Bye!









No comments:

Post a Comment