Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just because........


Hi everyone and welcome to today’s card! I made this card to participate in the Simon says stamp challenge called Simon says choose a sketch. Below is a picture of sketch 2 which I chose to use for this card.


I figured that since I was participating in this challenge for Simon says stamp, that it was fitting that I use my March card kits from Simon says stamp. This card is a 4 x 4 card with a white base, the pattern paper is from Lawn fawn-called Daphne’s closet. The stamp set is called flower friends and it was the stamp set included in the card kit.  The sentiment was stamp out using versa fine onyx black ink, the flowers and dots were stamp out using hero arts shadow inks in charcoal, bubblegum, orange soda, the blue is a neon blue from the hero arts neon collection.


For the inside of the card I went along with the same layout as the front of the card. I did not add a sentiments to the inside, I figured I could add that whenever I needed to use this card.

Good luck to all the participants. And until next time have a great day!
I am entering this card in to the Simon Says....Choose a Sketch ! Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment