Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Word and Why.....

So it has taken me a long time to get this post up.  I decided back in December that I wanted to do one little word again for the year of 2014.   When I first sign up I was pondering between two words.  I just couldn't decided on which word was for me.  So for about a month I was just going with the two words and was trying to see which one fit  me.  It wasn't until 2 weeks ago that my word just come to me like a ton of bricks. Just like that.  There has been some family stuff going on with me,don't worry not all bad, and that is what helped me decide my word.  It was on January 25,2014 at 3am I was sitting at my dinner room table looking at someone who I haven't seen or talk to for more then 6 years that I just said to myself "Crystal just EMBRACE this and your life!"  So there you have it my word "EMBRACE"!

Why did I choose embrace?  There is a lot going on in my life all which is good but very hard to accept.  So instead of getting upset or leaving things bother me I decided to just embrace all the changes and roll with it.  I have been doing this for a couple of weeks and it seems to be working.  When things are getting a little rough I just say to myself "Crystal look at the bright side and just embrace this.  Things will all work out!"  I must say I'm really liking this word and I'm very excited to see where this journey is going to take me this year.  

I know that I'm a little behind in the workshop for one little word,but it's going to be real easy to catch up.  I'm also planning on doing things that's not in the workshop to really help me own my word.  I'm not sure how much I will be posting on what is  in the class,but I plan to show a lot of the stuff that is not in the class.  I hope that makes sense.  If you would like to follow along go check out Ali Edwards One Little Word Class!

Usually when I make a post a try to include some pictures,I didn't have any for this post.  So I decided to include a picture I took of the first time I put my word onto paper.  Nothing fancy but it does have a little meaning for me. Thank you for takig the time out of your busy day to stop by and see what I'm up to.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment