Saturday, April 19, 2014

Love&Luck Scrapbook Layout



It's been a while since I did a layout,I was watching some YouTube the other day and found a new channel to watch.  Her name is Nancy ( Kitty Scrapper is her YouTube name ) since I was checking out her channel I had seen she was having a challenge.  I decided to participate in it, hoping I would get back to making some layouts.  At least I did get this layout done and I have some inspiration for another.  I did do a processed video for this layout if you would like to watch click HERE!  I really enjoyed this challenge and I love how the layout turned out!.  Below I will have more pictures and a list of my supplies that I used.  As always thanks for stopping by and please join me socially!  All link are above!!! 



Supplies:

Background: Carta Bella, Hello Again Collection-journaling cards
Layer One: Fancy Pants,what a wonderful day collection-reminder
Layer Two: Carta Bella, Hello Again Collection- chit chat
Stickers: Carta Bella, Hello Again Collection & Fancy Pants,what a wonderful day collection
Studio Calico- Cork Arrows
Buttons: October Afternoon, Travel Girl
Tabs: October Afternoon, Travel Girl - Tidbits
Flair: Scraptastic 
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp-Card Exchaning Friends
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Inks in Mid-tones  Charcoal & Bubble Gum
Marker used of outlining: Memento- Tuxedo Black
Adhesive:  Atg & Glossy Accents by ranger
Letters for Tittle: Jillibean Soup Alphabeans- Blueberry Teal & Thickers- Dear Lizzy- Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment