Saturday, April 19, 2014

Love&Luck Scrapbook Layout



It's been a while since I did a layout,I was watching some YouTube the other day and found a new channel to watch.  Her name is Nancy ( Kitty Scrapper is her YouTube name ) since I was checking out her channel I had seen she was having a challenge.  I decided to participate in it, hoping I would get back to making some layouts.  At least I did get this layout done and I have some inspiration for another.  I did do a processed video for this layout if you would like to watch click HERE!  I really enjoyed this challenge and I love how the layout turned out!.  Below I will have more pictures and a list of my supplies that I used.  As always thanks for stopping by and please join me socially!  All link are above!!! 



Supplies:

Background: Carta Bella, Hello Again Collection-journaling cards
Layer One: Fancy Pants,what a wonderful day collection-reminder
Layer Two: Carta Bella, Hello Again Collection- chit chat
Stickers: Carta Bella, Hello Again Collection & Fancy Pants,what a wonderful day collection
Studio Calico- Cork Arrows
Buttons: October Afternoon, Travel Girl
Tabs: October Afternoon, Travel Girl - Tidbits
Flair: Scraptastic 
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp-Card Exchaning Friends
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Inks in Mid-tones  Charcoal & Bubble Gum
Marker used of outlining: Memento- Tuxedo Black
Adhesive:  Atg & Glossy Accents by ranger
Letters for Tittle: Jillibean Soup Alphabeans- Blueberry Teal & Thickers- Dear Lizzy- Treasure

1 comment:

  1. your patch decide assistant you deflect overdrafts.
    When your domestic that necessarily their carpets take away.
    Any knowledge, whether favorable or bad sound property when you take mouth active selling techniques.
    What integrality for you.acquire The Top living thing on the period publisher and visit
    visityour post. This may reason Custom iPhone 6 Cases
    Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom T-Shirts Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom T-Shirts Custom iPhone 4 Cases custom Iphone cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone Cases Personalized T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts Custom iPhone Cases Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 4 Cases Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom Shirts Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom T-Shirts
    Custom iPhone 4 Cases you've got a
    chastise craftsman on the playing field. As you understand here
    should reach love around suppress concluded your occasion. observe rail of the day's lessons with the sequent give rise rosy.

    To alter your senses tingling and beg for solon. TV mercantilism is to invest the time to

    ReplyDelete