Thursday, November 7, 2013

Scraptastic November 2013 Colorblind Kit

I was so excited yesterday when my mail man dropped off my mail!  Why you may ask? And the answer is, it's that time off the month again my scraptastic kit came.  I just love the beginning of the month I get excited every month for the new kits to arrive.  For this month I decided to go with the colorblind kit.  I got the main kit and the add on.  Below is a picture from the main kit and the add on.  I will also include a video showing you what all came in the box.  As always thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

November 2013 Colorblind main kit
November 2013 Colorblind Add-on kit
                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment