Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Card Series 2013 Card 1&2


I have had these up on my YouTube channel for a few days now, for some reason it always takes me a little long to get my blog done.  For these 2 cards I used the same stamp set from paper trey ink.  The top one is a very simple card and would only take about 10 mins to make.  There is no pattern paper paper it just black card stock and the stamp images.  The bottom card is using the same stamp set and also pattern paper.  The reason I did these 2 cards was to show you that you don't always need pattern paper or all the other embellishments to make a great card!! Don't get me wrong it is nice to have all the extras,but it not necessary.  Below is more pictures and a processed you tube video.  As always thanks for stoping by and have a great day!!  Also please join me socially!!!
                                
                             






No comments:

Post a Comment