Friday, October 22, 2010

Another Birthday card plus personal update


Today is finally Friday!!! I had a really good week,Jason my finance had taken a vacation from work this week,it was so nice to spend some time together and not worry about work. And did I mention sleep in!!!!!!! So yesterday we decided to go and check out this rubber stamp store around my area, I was glad because I got to pick up some graphic 45 paper. They had so many stamps I thought I was going to loose my mind. It was a great store and the people working there was really nice. So today I have another birthday card for everyone. Again with this card like the last very simple to make and really only took 5-10mins tops. I hope you really enjoy and, remember to have fun crafting who cares what everyone else says if you like it that's all that's counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment