Monday, May 31, 2010

Father's day challenge for my pink stamper

So i'm going to enter my first challenge ever for a card. It's for the father's day challenge on Robyn site. Here are some pictures of my creation.

I made a step card using thin card stock and covered with blue (sorry I cant remember the name of it) paper i got from Target it was only 0.99 for two sheets it's just really thin. then used CREATE A CRITTER don't you just love that cartridge. If anyone wants the measurments,just email me. Thank you all for looking and have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal,
    You did a great job on your Father's Day card. I would like to have the measurments. Wow! I'm your first follower. I've never been a 1st follower before. I look forward to your next card.
    cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete